Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Connor Kilpatrick: It’s Hip! It’s Cool! It’s Libertarianism!


Take that, John Galt.

Read it at Naked Capitalism
Connor Kilpatrick: It’s Hip! It’s Cool! It’s Libertarianism!
By Connor Kilpatrick

The only thing that the article misses that I would improve on is the political compass, which is based on a vertical axis of authoritarian versus and libertarian preference, and a horizontal axis of right (conservative) and left (liberal). There are probably more left libertarians than right.

2 comments:

jeg3 said...

Just like I thought, I'll be voting Green Party for president. Even though I don't agree with all their policies.

Anonymous said...

I was no fan of the previous administration, but if voting was compulsory and the only two candidates on the ballot for President were Ron Paul and Dick Cheney, I'd vote Cheney in a heartbeat. (no pun intended)