Friday, September 30, 2016

Ray McGovern — Russia-Baiting and Risks of Nuclear War


Not like the US has not done this before with almost disastrous consequence, MeGovern explains, providing a historical reminder. Now US leaders are tempting fate again.

Consortium News
Russia-Baiting and Risks of Nuclear War
Ray McGovern, 27-year career as a CIA analyst included leading CIA’s Soviet Foreign Policy Branch and later conducted morning briefings of President Reagan’s most senior national security advisers with the President’s Daily Brief

1 comment:

Kaivey said...

I was going to go to a local Greenpeace group but I could see that they were young hippy/ anarchist types- and there is nothing wrong with that as I was once - but I felt it wasn't for me nowadays. So I thought of going to the Quakers as I used to be involved once and they have a peace division.

I'm also thinking of going to my local Labour Party Club to see what voluntary work there is in peace.

David Swanson's article that I put out here has inspired me, that conditions are right to build a massive peace movement.