Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Why Do People Slurp Tea? Is It Really Rude? Or Right!

 My last girlfriend said her ex hated the sound of people eating their food, so her and her daughter would exaggerate the sound at meal times because they didn't like him. After I had been with her for six months, she told me off for slurping my tea. I was surprised as I never knew I did it, and no one else had ever complained. She tried to teach me how to drink tea properly, which was very irritating. I tried it, but it just wasn't the same. Anyway, it turns out that slurping tea is the best way to drink it, but I don't slurp all that much, so I will have to try some proper slurping.

So, why do people slurp tea? The most appealing facts about tea are its aroma and taste. As you slurp tea, it vaporizes, mixing with more oxygen in your mouth and nasal passages, this spreads and heightens the taste and aroma. Tea professionals use slurping to interpret subtle tones with the tea flavor.

Tea How

Why Do People Slurp Tea? Is It Really Rude? Or Right!

No comments: