Saturday, August 3, 2013

Only 2 days left to sign up for my online Forex trading course!

Only 2 days left!!!

Here's your chance to learn to trade Forex like the pros!


My intensive, 5-day, online Forex trading course will teach you everything you need to know to make money day trading currencies.


I have been a trader for over 30 years and I've also traded on the floor of four exchanges, the CME, NYMEX, COMEX and NYFE. I've seen it all, learned all the tricks...and now I will teach you how to trade the foreign exchange markets right on your computer, your tablet or even on on your smart phone!


Here are just a few testimonials from some of my former students...
Mike,
I wanted to take the time to thank you and tell you that your techniques freed me from fear. I am no longer afraid to take the trade. I know I can fix whatever comes at me or at least break even. This has been my biggest issue in trading. Since your class I have been trading fear free and enjoying it.  -Chuck
First let me say that you have revolutionized my trading...most importantly me. The lecture for me was like getting a shot of steroids! I have increased in confidence just from your seminar you've taught. I was very timid of losses and making mistakes, but your talks, strategy and kick in the butt has transformed me. Thank you!
I wanted to personally thank you for the Forex course you gave. I have already made 80 pips today directly as a result of your methods. I have NEVER made 80 pips in one day. I was becoming so frustrated and negative, having been new to trading since this past October. Many many many many thanks!!!"  -David
Mike, 
I LOVED having you as an instructor and I absolutely love your trading style and have been using it as well. Blessings Mike. -Jay 
Dear Mike,
I want to thank you again for the class you gave. It has made a big difference in my trading. I had my most profitable week ever & actually believe I can succeed at trading in the forex market. Again, thank you for taking the stress out of trading for me . I like your method. It works very well for me! -Jerry 
Don't wait, there's only two more days left to sign up. The course will be all next week, Aug 5 - Aug 9. Enroll today and learn how to trade Forex like a pro! Get more info here.

See you in class!

-Mike Norman

Sign me up for Mike Norman's 5-day intensive online Forex trading class!

No comments: