Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Now the other blogs are noticing the weak dollar, when we had it here, first, and telling you how to make money.

Over the past several months I have been warning that the dollar may be topping out. I gave actual trades. They made you money if you followed them. My views: slowing fiscal (gave you the numbers), potential catastrophic failure to raise the debt ceiling, the first shift in Fed monetary policy in eight years coming, etc.

And a combination of the stuff I teach in my course, plus the correct application of MMT.

I said it here here here here and plenty more places.

Once again you got this information here on this  blog before anyone else.

So now I laugh when Clown Show, Zerohedge, is talking about the stupid, "Death Cross." Wow! Such "analysis." And people read that shit?

Oh yeah...I wish I had his numbers but, hey, you don't find diamonds laying in the street. If you did they'd be
 worthless.

Learn to trade Forex. Sign up for my Oct 19-23 online boot camp. USD $1,500.

No comments: