Wednesday, December 4, 2019

Fox News’ Tucker Carlson: ‘I would take the side of Russia’ if it’s between Russia and Ukraine

I couldn't agree more!

On Monday’s edition of Fox News’ “Tucker Carlson Tonight,” during an interview with Rep. Jim Jordan (R-OH), Carlson doubled down on his recent suggestions that the United States should be supporting Russia in its conflict with Ukraine, rather than the other way around.

“I should say for the record that I’m totally opposed to these sanctions and I don’t think we should be at war with Russia and I think we should probably take the side of Russia if we have to choose between Russia and Ukraine,” said Carlson.

Raw Story

4 comments:

Matt Franko said...

How about let both figure it out by themselves....

Kaivey said...

Agreed, get the US out of the Ukraine.

Peter Pan said...

Tucker is my favourite Fox News guy.

sidchem said...

Gotta make sure that Putin and gang control all the hydrocarbons below the ground.