Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Bill Mitchell – Why does anyone read the New York Times?

It is Wednesday and I offer a few snippets for readers today. I have a number of projects on the go at present and time is short today. Apart from introducing a stunning guitar player (now long dead) that very few people have ever heard of but is one of my favourites (what does that say?), I ask the question: Why does anyone read the New York Times? I also announce the development and publication of our latest Employment Vulnerability Index (EVI) now in its third iteration. You can look at colourful maps as a result of this work! And tomorrow I will be trawling through employment losses around the world. All along the path to releasing my 10-point plan later next week....
Bill Mitchell – billy blog
Why does anyone read the New York Times?
Bill Mitchell | Professor in Economics and Director of the Centre of Full Employment and Equity (CofFEE), at University of Newcastle, NSW, Australia

2 comments:

avidreader said...

Please promote:

https://www.lobster-magazine.co.uk/articles/9-11.htm

Matt Franko said...

Commie dead end is always then to control speech via force of arms......

Just show technically how the NYT is incorrect...