Saturday, August 7, 2021

Batman and Robin | Only Fools and Horses | BBC Comedy Greats

 Saturday Night Comedy Club 


Derrick and Rodney have been invited to a fancy dress party, but on the way there their van breaks down. The pubs are near closing time and they fear that drunken louts will set about them when they leave, but they figure out that they can get to the party quickly and safely if they run down the backstreets out of sight. 



Batman and Robin | Only Fools and Horses | BBC Comedy Greats

4 comments:

lastgreek said...

The accent?

Peter Pan said...

Two thumbs up :)

Kaivey said...

Sadly, it's the same as mine. South London. I might try to find a video on it. I would prefer a posh English accent. Oh well!

lastgreek said...

I asked because I had just finished watching The Ipcress File starring Michael Caine as secret agent Harry Palmer, and I couldn't help noticing how similar their accents were. In fact, I actually thought, until I looked closely, if that was Caine in the Batman suit...lol

I googled Inspector Morse's accent and all I can find is that he has a posh accent, as opposed to Detective Sargeant Lewis' accent which is a Geordie accent.