Saturday, July 14, 2018

The Duran - Vladimir Putin CRUSHES George Soros for all western "leaders" to see



I quite like Putin, and so does PCR and Stephen lendman. Western politicians are loud, arrogant, and abrasive and full of ego. In the video below Putin comes over as relaxed and unassuming. Of course, I don't know what he is really like, but I have watched quite a few Putin videos over the years and he always comes across as a decent guy to me. But I'm not naive, you don't get to the top of Russia and take on the gangsters and the oligarchs - who want to hand Russia over to the US to make a lot of money -without being a pretty tough guy. But I'm pretty certain he is nowhere near as bad as our Western political leaders. Time will tell?


Dec 5th - Standard industry visit - Putin talks to some young engineers.

No comments: