Friday, January 25, 2019

Gordon Dinmack - nterview #01: @Ian56789 | The man smeared as a "Russian Bot" by the UK media

A man who calls himself, Ian65, was outed by the British Government as a Russian bot for his tweeting. He said that after 9/11 he started doing research using the internet and learnt about things, like, PNAC, and other Neocon groups. He then realized that we are being told a mass of lies, so he started tweeting about what he had found and he built up a big following.

I was doing the same on Facebook for a while, but no one said anything. I stopped doing it because I didn't like Facebook collecting information on me.

One person, though did get the hump with me, and asked me to prove that Theresa May was lying when she said the secret formula of Novichok was only known by the Russians, but I had posted that the formula was well known. So, I had the great pleasure of emailing him the formula, which was on my phone. I also emailed him the link to the Amazon page which had the book that contained the formula, and a link to the Off-Guardian site which had an article about it. I heard no more.



2 comments:

Konrad said...

Personally I doubt that the “Novichock” actually exists, but if it does, I’ll bet that it’s been patented in the US or UK government.

You’ll recall that Big Pharma manufacturers a “world health crisis” whenever Big Pharma wants more billions of government dollars for “research.” For example, the Zika virus was created artificially, and is patented by the Rockefeller Foundation.

Currently the Zika virus is sold (yes sold) by LGC Standards in the UK, and by ATCC in the USA.

See
https://www.globalresearch.ca/who-owns-the-zika-virus/5505323

See also
https://www.collective-evolution.com/2016/02/04/1947-rockefeller-patent-shows-origins-of-zika-virus-and-what-about-those-genetically-modified-mosquitoes/

Noah Way said...

Lest we forget the words of David Rockefeller in an address to a Trilateral Commission meeting in June of 1991:

“We are grateful to the Washington Post, the New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost 40 years. … It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subjected to the lights of publicity during those years. But, the world is more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supernational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national auto-determination practiced in past centuries.”